The level of strapless riding has increased so much for both the professionals and also for the average rider.
When riding strapless, any weight loss translates into a direct advantage for the wind to keep the board pressed against your feet. From the very first prototypes, the feedback on the carbon built Mitu was excellent!
We have focused our development work on the technology and materials to offer the best possible construction. This was done following two main criteria:
- The Weight: everything has been done to get an extremely light and reliable board. We have decided to use a HD FOAM CARBON COMPOSITE construction with a brushed finish that allows for a lighter weight. This sandwich construction (High Density Foam / Carbon) has been used for several years in our SUP range and allows us to reach an ideal weight/resistance ratio.
- The Comfort: we have worked specifically on the flex of the board as carbon tends to naturally bring more stiffness. We have selected a 45° bi-axial carbon fabric, to get rid of any longitudinal fibers and to keep the flex of the board.
With its exceptional shape and this HD FOAM CARBON COMPOSITE technology bringing significant weight advantages, the Mitu is transformed and provides incredible sensations.
- Ultra light weight!
- Outstanding ROCKER, insane maneuverability and control in the surf construction
- Amazing feeling and versatility while riding!!!
- HD FOAM FLEX COMPOSITE
- HEEL SHOCK ABSORBER
- CAMEL DRIVE DECK
- Nose channel
- Front pad kick
- Compact grab rail
Size 5'8'' 5'10''
Dimensions 172 x 47 cm 177 x 48.5 cm
Volume 20 L 21 L
Weight 3.25 kg* 3.36 kg*
Surfboard: 2017 Mitu Pro + Plastic Fins (-35%)
- Brands F-One Kiteboarding
- Product Code: 17-surf-mitu-pro
- Availability: In Stock